The Cheboygan Golf & Country Club
Since opening in 1922, the Cheboygan Golf & Country Club has built a reputation for offering quality playing conditions to golfers in northern Michigan. The 18 holes of "Championship Golf" is open to the public, and offers the golfer a variety of holes to play. The front nine has a "Scottish" style with rolling mounds and a few trees to contend with, while the back nine features a picturesque northern woodlands design.
The entire golf course is enjoyable to play because it is not overly long and easy to walk. However, the smaller, smooth greens will put an emphasis on your short game making it challenging enough for the most experienced of golfers.
Come visit our "friendly" course and see for yourself!
Golf Course Highlights
- Public Welcome
- 18 Holes of Championship Golf
- Home of the "Northern Michigan Open"
- Driving Range & Putting Green
- Fully Equipped Pro-Shop
- Lounge & Snack Shop
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
Visibility: 10.00 miles
Wind: Southeast at 4.6 MPH (4 KT)
Golf Course Personel
- General Manager: Olwyn Hancock
- Head Greens Superintendent: Jeff Mushlock
- Assistant Greens Superintendent: Dylan Clune