The Cheboygan Golf & Country Club
The Cheboygan Golf & Country Club was one of the first clubs to be built in northern Michigan. Since 1922, tradition and quality playing conditions have been hallmarks at the club. Home of the Northern Michigan Open Tournament.To ensure the quality of this layout for years to come, a $400,000 renovation project was undertaken and completed in 1990. The new improvements included a state-of-the-art irrigation system, green and tee extensions, and additional mounding and fairway contouring resulting in ideal playing conditions.
The course is unique in the fact that it offers the golfer a variety of golf holes to play. The first nine is primarily a Scottish look with many rolling mounds and a few trees to contend with. The back nine has a very picturesque northern woodlands design with many of the holes cut out of beautiful pine and hardwood forests. Mostly however, the Cheboygan Golf & Country Club is enjoyable to play because it is not overly long, easy to walk, and has smaller smooth greens that put an emphisis on your short game.
Come visit our "friendly" course and see for yourself!
Golf Course Layout
Click the images below for details on each hole.
- USGA rules govern all play except as modified by local rules.
- Out-of-Bounds denoted by white stakes and fence.
- Water Hazards are denoted by yellow stakes.
- Lateral Water Hazards are denoted by red stakes.
- Sprinkler heads are measured to center of greens.
- Please keep carts on the path around the tee and green areas.
- Please observe all rules of golf etiquette.
- Appropriate attire required.